YottaPrint is a mural program that let's you seamlessly create wall murals from your personal photos. In addition to calculating panels for mural construction, the YottaPrint mural program enlarges images using a sophisticated photo enlargement technology called Imagener. Images are enlarged without "pixelation" -- jagged edges are smoothed out and images can be enlarged to huge proportions without loss of image quality inside YottaPrint.
The YottaPrint mural program is easy to use:
- Load your photo into the program by browsing your hard drive for the image file.
- Tell the mural program either the width or height of the completed mural you want to create.
- Select the printer and paper size you will print to inside the mural program's printer properties.
- Tell the mural program how much overlap you want per panel, and if you want a faint crop line to print or now.
- Tell the mural program the margin orientation from 4 pre-sets.
- Print the entire wall mural or one page at a time.
Billboards are constructed this way. YottaPrint creates beautiful murals from personal photos with seamless quality. No other mural program is able to both calculate the and provide sophisticated photo enlargement.
YottaPrint is a stand alone mural program - not a plugin. Yottaprint can be used over and over to create unlimited wall murals, and has been used as the only mural program in mural construction and sign businesses. YottaPrint can be used with most printers, plotters, dye sublimation printers and even laser engravers.